Saturday, April 17, 2010

Goodbye!

Hey, guys. I've decided to kill the blog. Sorry to any that follow it, but I'm never going to get back to regular posting and, really, there's no point. My life is uneventful and doesn't make for good blog material. :)

To you other guys out there, keep posting! I know that's hypocritical but you guys are awesome and the world needs to read what you have to say. :) Be yourselves, don't let anyone talk down to you, and all that good stuff. You all rock. :)

So, here's to a good run. Cheers!

--James

7 comments:

  1. It is sad to see you go - can only wish you all the very best for your future.
    Regards Stef

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww James it's always sad to see a fellow blogger go. I wish you didn't feel that way, but I guess I understand.

    So, I will wish you the very best in your life, success, happiness and joy. One day you will find your life becomes "eventful" and I hope you'll enjoy everything that comes your way.

    Stay strong, stay safe, have fun!

    *HUGS* From Sethboyardee

    ReplyDelete
  3. James, yours is the first blog i ever read, over 9 months ago now and is the blog that inspired me to start my own.
    Many wonderful things have happened in that time and never would have if i hadnt found your blog.
    I am sad you're leaving but i just wanna say a big thank you and i wish you all the best.

    Thanks and hugs,
    Rowan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad you give up, James! But it´s your decision, we can hardly change. Fare well! Propz Pilgrim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sorry to see this happen i hope u are ok and life treats well

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bye for now.

    Please come back to us, one day.

    ReplyDelete